International applications will be considered for this job offer.
• Completion of secondary school
• Similar experience is an asset
• English essential or Bilingual (French/English)
• Read production orders and diagrams
• Trim and sand joints, moulding, or other wooden parts to be assembled using hand and power tools
• Assemble wood products such as window sashes, doors, boxes, pallets, ladders and barrels using glue, staples, screws, bolts or other fasteners
• Assemble door panels, trusses, modular components and other parts on assembly line to make prefabricated housing using jigs, overhead cranes and hand and power tools
• Reinforce assembled products with dowelling or other supports, and install hardware such as knobs and hinges
• May assist with maintenance of machinery.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full time permanent position (from 35h to 44h per week)