Our position offered of delivery driver/warehouse helper is a hybrid position that encompasses 2 days of on-the-road delivery duties and 3 days of warehouse duties. This position will include driving various vehicles and trailers around town, delivering supplies, and equipment as well as working with field employees, suppliers, and project managers. This position also entails assisting warehouse staff with receiving, preparing orders and general warehouse duties. Additionally, they will be responsible for providing various supporting tasks to ensure effective and efficient operations of the company.
• Forklift licensed is an asset
• Experience with CVOR Vehicles is an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset - English and French environment
• Strong driving skills, and comfortable with towing trailers in congested areas (Cube van with trailers downtown)
• Strong planning skills
• Strong knowledge of city areas and soundings
• Comfortable with using technology
• Ability to operate equipment, such as scissor lifts and forklifts.
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle demands and meet deadlines
• Excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast speed environment and adapt to new processes and work accurately
• Proven ability as a team player
• Some Heavy lifting required, bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time
• Planning, organizing, loading, and completing deliveries.
• Delivering equipment and trailers to various sites and locations, including in downtown areas
• Compiling and entering data, transactions, and other information into appropriate systems
• Scanning, printing, and receiving documents in electronic format.
• Assisting warehouse Manager with warehouse duties, such as sorting and distributing incoming packages
• Collecting equipment from warehouse and field employees
• Working, maintaining relationships, and coordinating with employees and supplies
• Assisting with preparing materials and shipments
• Assist in receiving duties.
• Other duties as assigned
40 hours/week, Monday through Friday (possibility for half day Friday)
Occasional overtime may be required.