Are you a motived team player, eager to learn and have pride in workmanship? We are looking for electrical apprentices to come join our amazing team. Sega Electric Inc. is a locally owned business in Navan, Ontario. Sega Electric is committed to its pride of workmanship and looking for individuals that are motived to help Sega Electric continue delivering on its over 20 years of exceptional service and quality work.
Electrical apprentices will have the opportunity to learn and assist in the installation, servicing and inspection of electrical applications, while accumulating hours towards becoming a licensed Journey Person. They will also have the opportunity to apply their abilities developed during their apprenticeship, while adhering to safety work protocols. Our dynamic structure and diverse project scope allows for a multitude of learning opportunities throughout the various levels of apprenticeship.
Sega Electric has both employee benefits and pension plans.
• Fluently bilingual (asset
• Experience in Electrical (asset)
• Former experience as registered electrical apprentice (asset)
• Experience in the construction industry (asset)
• Valid (WAH) Working at Heights Certification
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Basic tools
• Assist in the installation, servicing and inspection of electrical applications
• Provide assistance to the electricians through a variety of tasks on site
• Progressively applying acquired abilities and skills throughout apprenticeship
• Adhere to safety work protocols.
40 hours/week, Monday through Friday - Occasional overtime may be required.