The incumbent will work with families to build on their strengths, develop their parenting skills, and help them connect with resources in the community. The Family Home Visitor will promote Healthy Babies Healthy Children by encouraging safety, growth, and learning.
High School Graduate
Good communication in both official languages
• Positive experience as a parent.
• Experience working with families and young children.
• Knowledge of working within poverty model.
• Knowledge of community resources and
• Knowledge of and willingness to promote nonviolent values and practices related to discipline.
• Good listening and introspection skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence and the use of an automobile