Our position offered of Automotive Technician encompasses the maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of company fleet vehicles. With a sizable fleet of vans, trucks, cars and various specialty equipment. We offer a well-rounded continuous learning experience.
We offer a well-rounded continuous learning experience. Sega has been in business for over 20 years and we work to apply our core values into our everyday work. Sega offers benefits, pension and team orientated environment and we strive to provide a career-based environment for our team members. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in various supporting tasks in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the company.
Hourly Rate Range
Apprentice $18.00/h- $26.00/h (Wage will be determined by experience)
Licensed Technician $26.00/h-$31.50/h (Wage will be determined by experience)
Experienced Apprentice or Fully Licensed recognized under Skilled trades Ontario 310S - Automotive Service Technician or recognized equivalent. (Minimum 1 year experience).
- Experience in minor body work.
• Experience in diagnostics.
• Experience using a MIG welder.
• Proficient in understanding and reading of electrical diagrams.
• Comfortable using technology (tablets, computers, software’s such as Pro Demand)
• Experienced Apprentice or Fully Licenced recognized under Skilled trades Ontario 310S - Automotive Service Technician or recognized equivalent. (Minimum 1 year experience)
• Excellent organizational, planning skills, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle demands and meet deadlines.
• Excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability as a team player
• Ability to complete tasks including heavy lifting required, bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time
• Perform maintenance, repair, part replacements, and various automotive services to company Fleet. (Mostly Ford Econoline’s and Honda Civic’s)
• Perform inspections of components, road tests and diagnostics of components.
• Maintain accurate records of completed work.
• Work indoors and possibility of work outdoors.
• Other duties as assigned
40 hours/week, Monday through Friday - Occasional overtime may be required.