As a Machine Operator you are a key member of the team, ensuring quality of the final product is achieved. You are dedicated to loading, monitoring and inspecting the product so that only first grade quality is produced and is received by our customers.
- Load braiders for braiding
- Follow, with great attention to detail, the job traveler to ensure accuracy.
- Flag issues with traveler or materials to production manager at first sight. Communicate production related ideas and concerns to production managers promptly. As well, communicate closely with up-stream and down-stream employees about job specifics that may impact them.
- Understand and follow ISO procedures as well as propose modifications or additions / deletions when necessary.
- Empty residual yarn from bobbins to ensure empty bobbins are readily available.
- Ability to multi-task is key attribute to success
- With experience, be able to maximize production from machines
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Receiving and rewinding of core
Other key responsibilities
Support a “team” environment and look to help others in need.
- Communicate with all co-workers in regards to job requirements and details to help keep
- everyone on the same page.
- Set an example for all employees by communicating with respect, being on time, following
- company policies, following ISO and demonstrating the values of Atlantic Braids.
- Keep a clean workspace.
- Adhere to health and safety protocol.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by upper management.
Communicate with all co-workers in regards to job requirements and details to help keep
everyone on the same page.
Set an example for all employees by communicating with respect, being on time, following
company policies, following ISO and demonstrating the values of Atlantic Braids.
Keep a clean workspace.
Adhere to health and safety protocol.
Any other tasks deemed necessary by upper management.
Attention to detail